The 64 Best Things about the Internet: A Tribute
The Internet is the greatest thing in the entire world, and easily the Best Invention Since Sliced Bread. To pay homage to the only thing keeping our society from crumbling to pieces, we’ve put together a list of 64 of the Best things about the Internet, in no particular order. As always, all decision are final and correct.
the 64 Best Things About the Internet (in No particular order)
2. Comments under porn videos
3. Keeping in touch with people who live far away
4. Keeping in touch with people who live close but you don’t like enough to actually leave the house to see.
5. Bulk ordering sunscreen
6. When the test answers were online.
8. Leith Roll
9. Chat Roulette at Middle School sleepovers
10. Club Penguin
13. No more newspapers (too much ink yuck)
14. Fantasy Sports
15. Looking up how to unclog a toilet when you’re at your girlfriend’s house so you don’t humiliate yourself in front of her dad.
16. Catfishing your friends online
17. Rainbow Unicorn
19. Reddit Threads
20. Pranking your friend with a video (shoutout Meatspin, Cakefarts, and the well endowed black guy that apparently died RIP.)
21. Paying your bills online (can you imagine mailing a check)
22. All of the information in the entire world at your fingertips
25. Online Dating
27. Hate following someone you sort of knew in college on LinkedIn to keep up with their self congratulatory and motivational statuses.
28. Direct Deposit
29. Internet cafes
30. This sweatshirt
31. Mason Ramsey
32. Streaming TV
33. The dark web
35. Joining Facebook groups in your suburban town and instigating scandal and discord.
37. Making informed purchase decisions by comparing price and reading reviews.
38. Too Many Cooks
39. Researching how to do bad boy stuff so you don’t have to ask your friends how to kiss a girl and humiliate yourself on a field trip to the Statue of Liberty.
42. Stalking people before going on dates with them
44. Google Maps / Mapquest
45. Staying in touch with your girlfriend from camp who goes to another school and is definitely real so shut up right now Jason I’m serious.
46. Hot people on Instagram
47. Joe Exotic
48. Chocolate Rain
49. Bad Lip Readings
51. Getting to learn about a blogger’s entire life story before you can read their roast chicken recipe.
53. Fortin’ with Will
54. WebMDing your symptoms and convincing yourself you have either cancer, cholera or genital herpes (it’s probably just a razor bump.)
55. Ask Jeeves
57. Aol Instant Messenger
59. Supporting a Nigerian Prince and your friend’s GoFundMe for a project they will never actually make and eventually keep the money and not say anything about it but it’s kind of fine because you only gave $25 since you knew this sort of thing would happen.
60. WorkRetireDie.com (wow I’m flattered)
61. Work Retire Die on Instagram (seriously I’m blushing)
62. Work Retire Die on LinkedIn (guyssssss stop)
63. Work Retire Die on YouTube (ugh you are seriously too much)
64. Work Retire Die on Tik Tok (actually don’t follow that it’s pretty cringey)