2023 Super Bowl Party Bingo
Welcome to the Super Bowl!! We got a fun game for you kids to play this Sunday – the 2023 Super Bowl Party Bingo Board, featuring 25 things that are guaranteed to happen this Super Bowl.
2023 SUPER BOWL PARTY BINGO BOARD
25 Things that Will Happen This Super Bowl Party
1.Guy who works at a start-up that pays in free coffee has tomorrow off & won’t shut up about it.
Nice man. We actually are all actively dreading Monday morning but I’m glad you prioritized a job that gives you tomorrow off instead of healthcare.
2. For some reason Jesus has every commercial slot
What are these commercials? Like who is paying for them? Can you advertise for Jesus? I don’t get it at all.
3. Announcer mentions that Jason and Travis Kelce are brothers
And they have a podcast and they have the same mom and they both have beards
4. You miss hitting a square by one point every single quarter
5. Your boss Slacks your team about the commercials and how there’s so much we can learn from them about brand messaging
“Wow briliant commercial! How can we incorporate this into OUR advertising??” – your boss who gives you a $50k budget for year after the worst commercial you’ve ever seen.
6. 3rd plate of buffalo chicken dip at 10 pm
Just to fill in the nooks and crannies before bedtime.
7. Friend in social media tries to work from the party and has a panic attack
“Sorry, just gotta post this reallll quick”
8. No one touches the hummus
9. You crack a beer in the 4th quarter that makes you more full than drunk.
The Super Bowl drunk is one of the worst drunks. You really only have beer on hand, but you’re stuffing yourself with food all night so you feel like your stomach is going to pop. You’re usually that perfect amount of drunk where you will still get hungover but not enjoy a second of the night. Real good times.
10. A commercial involves ChatGPT and your dad texts you about it and you have to spend 15 minutes explaining it
“What is this ChatGPT crap?”
11. Doritos does something weird in an ad
We get it guys, you’re quirky.
12. Close up shot of Patrick Mahomes’ ankle
Did you know that he hurt it 4 weeks ago??? What an absolute warrior to play in the biggest game of his career.
13. DRINK THIS BEER. PUSSY
I ALREADY AM BUDWEISER.
14. You silently pray for OT so you can delay going to bed and facing Monday morning
Honestly, you start start laying the seeds for calling in sick on Monday today. Start coughing at your desk or the Zoom. Tell your boss you think you “might have that thing that’s going around.” Set yourself up for Monday morning to make a game time decision and just punt on the day. Tuesday will be better.
15. Girl mentions how hot Joe Burrow is even though he’s not even in the game
I mean, he is really hot. Not gonna lie
16. Friend won’t shut up about their parlay
17. Joke about how we’re only here for the commercials and halftime show
18. Deciding if you can take a shit at this person’s house without anyone noticing
They probably will notice, but you shouldn’t really care. Those nachos and wings would run right through anyone, don’t take it personally.
19. Commercial for a software you use at work only serves to amplify your Sunday Scaries
Look at you Slack and Monday.com commercials.
20. Announcers remind us that Andy Reid coached both teams
Yeah no, we know. Thank you though.
21. WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER
Whopper whopper whopper whopper
22. Person who’s not at the party ends up winning all the squares
Has anyone ever actually won a square?
23. Vaguely artistic ad tries to connect complex social issues with a candy brand.
Now, more than ever, this country is divided. But there’s something we can all agree on…Reese Pieces.
24. Joke about how it’s a Rihanna concert with a game being played before and after.
I love Rihanna as much as the next guy but that’s just simply untrue.
25. The sight of Jackson Mahomes drives you insane
Just don’t show me him please.